• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LH .260 Savage Predator Hunter

teesquare

SOLD.....I bought this from a local guy, that literally shot 2 partial boxes of ammo through it. It has the Realtree MAX-1 camp stock and fluted 24" barrel. Nice gun, no flaws that I can find anywhere. When I bought it, mounted a Vortex Viper PST 6-24 w/ illumination ( FFP, EBR-C reticle )on it using an EGW pic rail and Burris Signature Zee rings. Glass is perfect.I have run 1 box of ammo through it. Shoots great. Easily less than 1 minute gun. But - I want to buy some other toys, and this one became a safe queen.....

SOLD....$800 SHIPPED

Last edited:
Sorry...forgot pic and was traveling...

Attachments

• Savage 260 side shot.jpg
    Savage 260 side shot.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 62
I am shocked...and a little dismayed. No real interest and looking at what the rifle costs new ( and this one is flawless...with maybe a coupe of boxes of ammo thru it...) AND the scope cost ...even used....
ANY advice from you folks on this?

Nice looking rifle for sure. If it wasn't LH, I'd be interested in it. I'm looking for another 260 actually. Scope is worth almost $500.

Thank you for that....that was what I was thinking. I can't go lower on it....And - I know there are fewer LH hunters...but good grief....this is a bargain basement deal just based on pricing I see on gun broker and other places.....