• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX6 7-42x56mm (non-illuminated) TMOA Reticle with extras

Bullsky1

Leupold VX6 7-42x56mm (non-illuminated) TMOA Reticle with Leupold rings and Scope adjustment lever. Mounted but I realized it is too much power for my platform. No defects and I have the box with all the paperwork and scope covers. New with all the stuff when I bought it last summer was $2,100+, yours for $1,595 or best reasonable offer shipped with insurance. Only trades I'm interested: Leupold VX-6HD 3-18x50mm or 4-24x52mm with Illuminated ranging reticles.

Last edited:
Leupold VX6 7-42x56mm (non-illuminated) TMOA Reticle with Leupold rings and Scope adjustment lever. Mounted but I realized it is too much power for my platform. No defects and I have the box with all the paperwork and scope covers. New with all the stuff when I bought it last summer was $2,100+, yours for $1,595 or best reasonable offer shipped with insurance. Only trades I'm interested: Leupold VX-6HD 3-18x50mm or 4-24x52mm with Illuminated ranging reticles.

2i71d3p.jpg

zjbght.jpg

28ilzmh.jpg

Sir,
I have been looking for one of those. Should have bought one last (2016) Black Friday as there was one on sale @ Opticsplanet for $1500 and now seems they are no longer made! Does this have 34mm tube? I have a VX-6 3-18 though not sure it is an HD. It is in a gun safe off site and won't get to it till mid next week if you would like me to see if it is an HD. Not a great time for me to buy a scope as in middle of buying piece of property but would likely be ok w/trade + cash on my end if you find this suitable. I may not get back to this until monday.
thanks.
joel t. sprecher
sauk city, wi. 53583

Sir,
I have been looking for one of those. Should have bought one last (2016) Black Friday as there was one on sale @ Opticsplanet for $1500 and now seems they are no longer made! Does this have 34mm tube? I have a VX-6 3-18 though not sure it is an HD. It is in a gun safe off site and won't get to it till mid next week if you would like me to see if it is an HD. Not a great time for me to buy a scope as in middle of buying piece of property but would likely be ok w/trade + cash on my end if you find this suitable. I may not get back to this until monday.
thanks.
joel t. sprecher
sauk city, wi. 53583

Joel,
It does have the 34mm tube hence the rings that are included, and depending on your 3-18 we might be able to work out a trade and some $$ on your end...

Joel,
It does have the 34mm tube hence the rings that are included, and depending on your 3-18 we might be able to work out a trade and some $$ on your end...
Sir,
Will get scope serial/item # and send it to you in next couple days. it is mounted on a 6mm that has had <20 shells through it. It came with a transferable cant-lever type mount that is 34mm that I would love to keep and use hence the interest for the VX-6. Would just by the 7-42 power outright and still might should you not want mine but would likely do it later in the year. Will get back w/you A.S.A.P.
thanks.
joel t. sprecher
sauk city, wi. 53583