• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX6 3-18X44 Firedot Custom Shop

AncientHistory

This Leupold VX6 3-18X44 Firedot came on a Hankins custom muzzleloader that I bought locally from the estate of a gentleman who passed away. The muzzleloader is unfired. I am listing the scope because I would prefer an optic with an FFP reticle that will allow me to hold wind corrections for this application.
The box for this scope was thrown away. I contacted Leupold customer service to inquire about the scope and learned that it was sent in to the custom shop to have the elevation turret and reticle upgraded to match the new VX6-HD version. It has the CDS-ZL2 zero locking turret and it is eligible to receive a free custom dial. Leupold also added the electronic leveling indicator to this unit. If the scope is canted while the Firedot is illuminated, it will flash to let you know it needs to be leveled.
I did not remove it from the rifle for pictures this close to muzzleloading season because I will use it if I don't sell or trade it. I don't anticipate any ring marks because the rings are compatible with 34mm scopes and this 30mm tube is sitting in the plastic inserts. This scope is in remarkably good condition. I have purchased a lot of new scopes and it seems like I always end up getting chips on the turret caps or some sort of blemish even if I've only had them out a few times. I can't see anything like that on this one.
I am asking for $1,050 shipped. Or, I would trade it for an equal quality scope with an MOA FFP reticle and solid tracking. A Sig Tango 6, a Tract Toric UHD 4-20, or possibly an LRHSi would be of interest.
516BBC7B-AAF2-4F03-9C8D-3EB787D24554.jpeg

ACDE676F-2149-44B0-A464-E87125F6F705.jpeg

48EE6825-19DC-4782-AAD2-A889AB9EB0C1.jpeg
201F46E7-08C4-4F6A-9311-498C289CDCD4.jpeg
F7A5B696-1F03-4C39-B7F3-D20E21C3F6C7.jpeg
778B4B78-6B3A-4517-A983-C956F6287100.jpeg

This Leupold VX6 3-18X44 Firedot came on a Hankins custom muzzleloader that I bought locally from the estate of a gentleman who passed away. The muzzleloader is unfired. I am listing the scope because I would prefer an optic with an FFP reticle that will allow me to hold wind corrections for this application.
The box for this scope was thrown away. I contacted Leupold customer service to inquire about the scope and learned that it was sent in to the custom shop to have the elevation turret and reticle upgraded to match the new VX6-HD version. It has the CDS-ZL2 zero locking turret and it is eligible to receive a free custom dial. Leupold also added the electronic leveling indicator to this unit. If the scope is canted while the Firedot is illuminated, it will flash to let you know it needs to be leveled.
I did not remove it from the rifle for pictures this close to muzzleloading season because I will use it if I don't sell or trade it. I don't anticipate any ring marks because the rings are compatible with 34mm scopes and this 30mm tube is sitting in the plastic inserts. This scope is in remarkably good condition. I have purchased a lot of new scopes and it seems like I always end up getting chips on the turret caps or some sort of blemish even if I've only had them out a few times. I can't see anything like that on this one.
I am asking for $1,050 shipped. Or, I would trade it for an equal quality scope with an MOA FFP reticle and solid tracking. A Sig Tango 6, a Tract Toric UHD 4-20, or possibly an LRHSi would be of interest.
View attachment 402372
View attachment 402376
View attachment 402373
View attachment 402374
View attachment 402375
View attachment 402377
What reticle does the scope have? Duplex?