• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX3 4.5x14x50 30mm Tube, Side Focus, Illuminated German #4 Reticle

Totch94

For Sale:

Leupold VX3 4.5x14x50 Longrange Scope with 30mm maintube, Illuminated German #4 Reticle, and side focus. This scope is in very good shape. It has been on a rifle for about a year and has mostly been in my safe. It has very minor ring marks and one tiny scratch on top of the bell. The scratch is smaller than a pencil lead. The glass is in mint condition and the illumination works perfectly. I have an additional new battery for the illuminated reticle.

This scope retails for $929 at both BearBasin and Midway USA. Here is a link to the scope on Midwayusa.com:

Leupold VX-3 Long Range Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4.5-14x 50mm Side Focus Metric Illuminated German #4 Reticle Matte - MidwayUSA

I have pictures that I will be happy to email if you are interested, but my company computer denies me access to photobucket, so I cannot post them here.

I will take $725 shipped to your door via UPS ground. I prefer a cashiers check, however I will take paypal +3% for the fee.

Thanks for looking!

Totch

Recent Posts