• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold VX-L 3.5-10 Boone and Crockett Reticle Alumina Caps

LDHunter

I have a Leupold VX-L 3.5-10x with Boone and Crockett Reticle and the Alumina Lense Caps on a rifle that I really need higher magnification for and want to sell it. It has the 1" tube and 50mm objective and really need to know what it's worth before I establish a listing price.

Any info including what they sold for new and about what it's worth today in nearly perfect condition with NO ring marks would be very much appreciated.

Also if the guy I bought it from would PM me what I paid for it I'd also appreciate that info...

Thanks,
LDHunter

AHA!!! Google finally came through... I found a Midway listing of it and although it's listed as discontinued and it's a "factory second", the bare scope with the duplex reticle and no scope caps was $699.99.
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/5...-10x-50mm-duplex-reticle-matte-factory-second

Now I can easily establish an asking price for this one with the B&C Reticle and Alumina Caps which retail for $99ish... Give me a day or so to figure what I paid for it and what I want to replace it with and I'll move forward.

If anyone has a Nightforce for trade (I'd be willing to kick in some extra cash or trade items), I'd be fine with that. I need a minimum of 14x top end and 20-22x would be even better.

I'd also consider a Leupold with 14x or higher magnification in trade.

I'm holding it for a day for someone to make up their mind... Pretty sure it's sold... I'll post here if it becomes available again.

Thanks for the interest....