• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold VX-L 3.5-10 Boone and Crockett Reticle Alumina Caps

LDHunter

OK... A year and a half ago I attempted to sell a Leupold VX-L 3.5-10 Boone and Crockett Reticle with Alumina Caps and a personal and local friend jerked me around for quite awhile saying he'd buy it and he finally backed out. <sigh>

Here is the original listing but note that now I know what I want for the scope, and Alumina Caps ($400 Shipped and insured). It's still in pristine condition and I really don't need any trades but it's ok to ask.

https://www.longrangehunting.com/th...ett-reticle-alumina-caps.195207/#post-1376818

I'm almost positive I have the original box and will take some pics of everything in a few minutes and get them uploaded. It's mounted on a rifle but I can remove and take the pics if needed because I've purchased another scope for that rifle.

PayPal accepted. I can mail the scope this Thursday Priority Insured.

By the way... The scope rings are the Burris Zee Signature rings with the plastic inserts so you can be assured there will be no ring marks. I can include these rings for a reasonable amount if anyone is interested.

If you PM with your phone number we can make it happen a lot faster with texting. I don't get on here as often as a lot of other people because I work a lot...

Thanks for looking....
$bob$

Last edited:
tumblr_ptofnxEiLh1rbxpn1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ptofnxEiLh1rbxpn1o2_500.jpg