Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x56mm Metric #175834 - mrad?

inkballedtarget

Hi guys,

I am looking for a new optic for a predator rifle. Most of my optics are in mrad, and I would like to continue with that. My question is this, does this VX5HD 3-15x56 (linked below) come with an .1 mrad adjustment in the elevation turret? I have seen it referenced both ways on the same scope.

This optic ticks a lot of boxes for me, but I wanted to make sure that I am looking at this right, and I was curious if any of you have handled this scope, and can confirm that elevation and windage are in mrad.

https://www.eurooptic.com/Leupold-V...neItemId=5968b34e-4efe-4d4a-b5a3-ec1cc3bdcfa9

Specifications
Item ConditionNew
Scope Weight:22.3 oz.
Scope Length:13.58"
Magnification Range:3-15x
Scope Objective Diameter:56mm
Scope Tube Size / Mount:30mm
Turret Adjustment (Click Value):.1 mrad
Elevation Turret Details:21.8 mrad
Windage Turret Details:21.8 mrad
Parallax Adjustment:Side Focus
Reticle Position:Second Focal Plane
Reticle Details:Illuminated Red FireDot 4 Fine Reticle
Field of View:38.3 - 7.7 feet @ 100 yards
Eye Relief:3.7 - 3.82"
Illuminated Reticle:Yes
Scope Finish:Black
Scope Turret Rotation:Counter Clockwise (CCW)
Product TypeRiflescopes
UPC030317020439
MPN175834

Thanks!

Buster Hemlock

Yep, turret adjustment .1 mrad in the description and the SKU: 175834 matches the Leupold site for the Mil version. Sometimes Eurooptic and some other sites have info stating Mil and Moa for a scope on the same page and can be confusing. Best bet is to verify the SKU with the manufacturer website

inkballedtarget

Yep, turret adjustment .1 mrad in the description and the SKU: 175834 matches the Leupold site for the Mil version. Sometimes Eurooptic and some other sites have info stating Mil and Moa for a scope on the same page and can be confusing. Best bet is to verify the SKU with the manufacturer website
Thank you for confirming this. It is a bit confusing.

Trending threads