• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold VX-3I 4.5-14x50mm CDS Wind Plex Reticle

Autorotate19

Leupold VX-3I 4.5-14x50mm CDS model 170712, side focus, wind plex reticle. Used but in good condition has some slight ring marks. Comes with original box and paperwork with coupon for free yardage turret. Comes with high Vortex Picatinny rings. Open to trades for other high end scopes. Can add cash. Thanks

$525 shipped

Last edited:
Leupold VX-3I 4.5-14x50mm CDS model 170712, side focus, wind plex reticle. Used but in good condition has some slight ring marks. Comes with original box and paperwork with coupon for free yardage turret. Comes with high Vortex Picatinny rings. Open to trades for other high end scopes. Can add cash. Thanks

$525 shipped

What would the price be without the rings?

$525 shipped

I'll take it per PM