• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold vari-x 3 4.5-14x50 LRT

Ckleeves

Selling a Leupold vari-x 3 4.5-14x50 Long range tactical. Side focus, 30mm tube, target turrets 1/4 Moa adjustments. Im pretty sure it's a fine duplex reticle but it may be regular duplex. Has a black ring rather then gold. I sent it in to Leupold because it didn't seem to focus perfect and this is what they fixed: Visual inspection 100%, reworked selector, replaced erector system, replaced adjustment windage and elevation,mechanical inspection.

Has some marks/ scratches on the tube and bell and ring marks. The body of the scope certainly isn't perfect. Lenses look great however.
I'll just post one pic but pm me and I can text/email more. 415.00 shipped tyd, PayPal or usps money order.

Attachments

• IMG_0709.JPG
    IMG_0709.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 72
Selling a Leupold vari-x 3 4.5-14x50 Long range tactical. Side focus, 30mm tube, target turrets 1/4 Moa adjustments. Im pretty sure it's a fine duplex reticle but it may be regular duplex. Has a black ring rather then gold. I sent it in to Leupold because it didn't seem to focus perfect and this is what they fixed: Visual inspection 100%, reworked selector, replaced erector system, replaced adjustment windage and elevation,mechanical inspection.

Has some marks/ scratches on the tube and bell and ring marks. The body of the scope certainly isn't perfect. Lenses look great however.
I'll just post one pic but pm me and I can text/email more. 415.00 shipped tyd, PayPal or usps money order.