• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold SX-4 Pro Guide HD spotting scope sold

onetohunt

I bought this brand new in Late September for a mule deer hunt in October of last year (2019). I took it to Wyoming and it never got out of the pack. The condition is perfect and will come with everything that came with it new, including it in its original box!! I will try and get pics up but if you need them before I get them up, pm me and I will get them to you asap!! This is an SX-4 Pro Guide HD 15-45x65mm scope.
Built to take on the harshest conditions, this spotter is a must have for any serious hunter or shooter. It features an incredibly rugged magnesium body that is 100 percent waterproof and fogproof, an oversized eyepiece that provides all-day comfort, and Leupold's Twilight Max HD Light Management System, which helps you see more in less light, while reducing glare in direct light. And like all Leupold spotting scopes, the SX-4 Pro Guide HD is guaranteed to perform for life, or we'll repair or replace it for free.

Whether you're going on your first big game hunt or helping repeat clients tag out year after year, this spotter should be in your kit. Asking $725 shipped.

20200120_204053_resized.jpg
20200120_204113_resized.jpg
20200120_204133_resized.jpg
20200120_204140_resized.jpg
20200120_204205_resized.jpg

I think I would really like to move this, price drop to $675. Great price on a LNIB spotter!!!

I have been doing some research and I think this is going to be my next spotter, replace my Viper HD. Free bump for a sweet piece of glass...

Thanks for the bump!! You need to go ahead and buy this one and save some coin!!😁