Leupold scope VX 3i 6.6-20

Stonyman88

Huskemaw scope 6.6-20 Was working perfect, friend took it hunting and now it goes all over the paper at 100-300 yds, like it's off 10"+ and nothing consistence, right left up down, It has the custom dial type turrets you order, Check the mounts, gun and ammo. changed the scope out with a known good one, drill 1" @ 300 yd. So the scope is messed up, anyone have a issue like that with them.

Last edited:
Leupold scope VX 3i 6.6-20 Was working perfect, friend took it hunting and now it goes all over the paper at 100-300 yds, like it's off 10"+ and nothing consistence, right left up down, It has the custom dial type turrets you order, Check the mounts, gun and ammo. changed the scope out with a known good one, drill 1" @ 300 yd. So the scope is messed up, anyone have a issue like that with them.
Never had an issue with any Leupold scope I have owned, I would definitely get a hold of them they will take care of it.

Never had an issue with any Leupold scope I have owned, I would definitely get a hold of them they will take care of it.
I know and doing it first thing this morning. partner is leaving for NM hunting next week, so might change out one of my scopes and send his in. Kinda late to wait, Thx

That's the reason I don't loan my brother my rifles anymore.
I sure agree with that also, and with the money he has invested it the scope and rifle, not way, and since it isn't mine, and I just found out it's a custom dial Huskemaw scope.

Check out my correction, it's a Huskemaw scope, not Leupold, the Leupold is on his other gun, and works perfect;. I did correct the article