• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold mark 5HD 3.6-18x44 pr1 MOA

klejeski

Like new mar5. Few shots at range. Deciding prefer 2nd focal

1675$ Shipped. P/P friends or check

20230123_070022.jpg
20230123_065945.jpg

Do you feel this scope has enough on the top end for longer shots? Let's say out to 1000 on deer sized game?

I feel it does. But only shoot to about 800. With my other 18x. This was never shot but a few times. And never stretched out

Uggh, I love my mark5 5-25 and I'm a FFP guy. Went with the VX-5HD 4-20 in SFP for a new build to save some weight. Not trying to hijack but going back and forth between sending my VX-5HD back for this scope. The magnification worries me and I usually like the larger objective....

It's funny how all that works. I prefer a 30 mm tube over the big 34 or 35. With the 44 objective. Guess that's why they make so many and we have a hard time to decide. And when I got This one Is having trouble with its weight.

Do you feel this scope has enough on the top end for longer shots? Let's say out to 1000 on deer sized game?
You won't be disappointed with the 3.6-18 for 1k and beyond. I run two of them on my hunting rigs and they are much more capable than I am. Plenty of magnification for deer and similar size game at longer ranges. The size and weight really make them a great scope for a lighter weight build.

You won't be disappointed with the 3.6-18 for 1k and beyond. I run two of them on my hunting rigs and they are much more capable than I am. Plenty of magnification for deer and similar size game at longer ranges. The size and weight really make them a great scope for a lighter weight build.
Have you compared the mark5 3.6-18 to a vh5hd 4-20. Again, not hijacking. Trying to decide. If the OP would like I'll move on and post questions elsewhere.