• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold Mark 4 ER/T

omt223

Looking for an ERT 4.5-14x50 with the M5 turrets and FFP. I have seens these aroud 700ish and am hoping to find one for my HTI. Will be posting the DMR that was on it soon.

bump; if you have something else rated for 50 thats Mil/Mil for around thesame price I am all ears

If you see Mark 4 ERT - (especially with m5 turrets) for $700 you should buy them.

Midway USA actually has a limited run available on their website of Mark 4 with the M1 turret and TMR reticle on sale for 699. If you got one it could be sent back to Leupold abe be changed over to M5 turrets. That's probable not a bad way to go - it would be all brand new.

Midway USA actually has a limited run available on their website of Mark 4 with the M1 turret and TMR reticle on sale for 699. If you got one it could be sent back to Leupold abe be changed over to M5 turrets. That's probable not a bad way to go - it would be all brand new.
I
I see them pretty frequenly for less; I have a guy on spipershide that will sell one for 600 but leupuld claims they dont have a custom shop currently so I dont know if they would do that at all. The E/RT is also FFP though thats not a deal breaker for me at that magnification