Leupold for prairie dogs and coyotes

I just found a used VX6 3-18 and purchased it. I can't wait to get it. Thanks for your suggestions!
good deal but before you use it send it send it to Leupold and have them go through it that way you know its good to go and will only take a couple of weeks and you pay postage to them and if you want a different crosshair or style you can have it done at the same time

good deal but before you use it send it send it to Leupold and have them go through it that way you know its good to go and will only take a couple of weeks and you pay postage to them and if you want a different crosshair or style you can have it done at the same time
What does it cost to have them go through a scope?

when I have sent a used scope to them I just made the comment that something did not seem right and they went thru the scope made sure everything was up to specs and once had a lens with a small scratch and replaced it,the whole thing cost me nothing as they have a lifetime warranty is why for 30 years I have used nothing but Leupold for hunting and competition and will always will. good luck

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.