• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold 6.5-20x40 LR

motown

Up for sale is a 6.5-20x40 leupold. It has the 30mm tube and side focus with the fine duplex reticle and is matte finish and has leupold target knobs. It is used but has no ring marks and looks like new and the glass is flawless. There is only one tiny mark on the scope that i can see and it is a tiny ding on the side focus knob but isnt noticeable unless you look really hard for it.

I bought the scope on here a few months ago for $575 and then had leupold install the knobs which was an extra $150 so i have $725 into it. I will sell it for $625 shipped via paypal gift and it comes with the box. I can send pics if needed through text so PM me if you need to see it.

PM's returned. One and only price drop to $590 TYD. Off to ebay soon if this doesnt sell.

Back up for sale buyer backed out and Hoyt already purchased another scope. $590TYD. Pics sent to those who requested them yesterday.