• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold LR 30mm scope... 6.5-20x40

4th_point

Leupold VX-3 6.5-20x40 LR

Brand new this year, never used, never mounted on a rifle. Custom Shop added an M1 elevation turret. Scope has 30mm tube and side focus. Fine Duplex. Including Alumina flip-up caps.

Will sell for $750. Sorry not interested in any trades at this time. Buyer pays shipping (UPS or USPS). Paypal Gift or cash sale for locals. Have 100% positive feedback at NWFirearms (OR/WA/ID forum) and Gunbroker. Have sold to a few LRH members too and can get feedback from them if needed.

This scope sells for $760 at stores, add the M1 turret ($90) and Aluminas ($80) and the total would be $930. This is a great scope for smallbore shooting, or medium to longrange where a big bulky 50mm is not desired. Image quality is excellent without the tunnel vision of the VX-3 4.5-14x40, with similar FOV. In my opinion, a much nicer scope than the 4.5-14x40.

My rifle plans have changed and I don't have a use for this scope right now. No issues with it, just moving in a different direction.

Jason