• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold 36X Scope

Alaskan Al

Anybody need lots of power for LR shooting or target work? I need a lower magnification scope, preferably a varible. May be open for a trade. I am partial to Leupolds, but may consider other high quality optics. Also, will sell outright for $410 shipped. It is in nice shape. Gloss finish with target turrets and 40mm objective. Fine crosshair with target dot reticle. Let me know.

Here is a picture of the front

MVC-013F.jpg

THanks -- that is the second gen, before the locking AO

I just sold one in perfect condition for 590!! THough dont expect that to happen all the time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Your scope was made late 80's and will easily fetch what you desire ($$) on ebay if you have trouble selling it here.

Cheers,
JB

Anybody need lots of power for LR shooting or target work? I need a lower magnification scope, preferably a varible. May be open for a trade. I am partial to Leupolds, but may consider other high quality optics. Also, will sell outright for $410 shipped. It is in nice shape. Gloss finish with target turrets and 40mm objective. Fine crosshair with target dot reticle. Let me know.
What kind of shape is it in? Do you still have it? what will you take as payment Pay Pal? email at [email protected] THX