• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold 20x60 Gold Ring Spotting Scope with Stedi-Stock II

DesertDweller62

I am selling a Leupold 20x60 Gold Ring Spotting Scope with a Stedi-Stock II shoulder stock. The spotting scope is used, but not abused. It has some scratches on the body, but the lenses are in excellent condition and the optical performance is fantastic. The 60mm objective lens and 20 power gives good low light performance with an exit pupil of 3. These Leupold spotters are know for being waterproof and having excellent resolution.

When teamed with the Stedi-Stock II it makes a lightweight, portable and easy to use High Power Spotting Scope combo. Weighing less that 2 pounds it does not weigh you down and eliminates a cumberson tripod. The Stedi-Stock has a nylon sling that allows you to carry it over your shoulder and can be up and in use in a flash! This is an excellent combo for the hunter who wants more magnification than thier binocular, but wants to avoid the weight of a tripod mounted spotting scope.

I used this combo on a wilderness elk hunt last year and it was super handy! It fit on the side of my day pack and was easy to carry and use! It gave me double the magnification of my 10x binoculars.

$300.00 OBO Includes UPSP Priority Mail Shipping to anywhere in USA. International shipment to calculated on country.

Attachments

• Leupold_20x60_Stedi_Stock_II 001.JPG
    Leupold_20x60_Stedi_Stock_II 001.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Leupold_20x60_Stedi_Stock_II 003.JPG
    Leupold_20x60_Stedi_Stock_II 003.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Leupold_20x60_Stedi_Stock_II 006.JPG
    Leupold_20x60_Stedi_Stock_II 006.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Leupold_20x60_Stedi_Stock_II 007.JPG
    Leupold_20x60_Stedi_Stock_II 007.JPG