• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold 1500yd Rangefinder **Reduced**

wayoutinmo

I have a gently used Leupold RXIV rangefinder for sale. It is an excellent ranging tool. It has TBR along with a inclinometer, temperature reading (F or C), even a compass setting if you wish to set it. The true ballistic range can be set to read distance or MOA correction. It even has a bow mode. VERY versatile. I have ranged trees to 800+ yards and rocks and barns to over 1200 yds. I just picked up a Swaro rangefinder so I will not be using this one much. I would like to pass it on to someone who will use it. $350 TYD.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Leupold 1500yd Rangefinder

This is an awesome rangefinder. It is actually a horizontal model similar to a Ziess or Swaro but still very light and compact. It will not disappoint.

New this rangefinder sells for $449. I am open to offers......

No offers ?? I would also trade for a Greybull SA stock. This is a great rangefinder.

$150.00 to my door.

I hate to point out the obvious but there are two visible offers posted direclty above this post that are higher than $150. I dont know too many people that are holding out for a lower price when selling. LOL

All joking aside - the rangefinder is sold pending funds to mmayberry. Thanks !