• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leicas's Duovids dual power 8x42-12x42

westcoasthunter

My buddy asked me to post his binos up for sale, they are Leica's Duovids 8-12x42 In Excellent Condition. he has original box, neck strap, eye lens cover might have the owner manual , also comes with new LockDown bino Harness, he is Asking 1,000 and buyer pays shipping i will have pictures as soon as he sends me some.

I've got these 8 + 12x42 Leica Duovids binoculars for sale price reduced to $900
Binos are in great condition & have been recently tuned up & cleaned & purged & sealed by Leica.
Glass is crisp to the edge & great. Controls function perfectly. These are great for glassing game on the 8 power setting then adjusting to the 12 power setting & zooming in on detail. Diopter adjust firmley & locks in place, focus is consistent on both 8&12 power even when switching settings.eye cups lock in position and stay firm.
Comes with eyelens covers, neck strap, original box, & owners manual. Also included is a like new Lock Down Bino harness. Pm me for pics I can send from my cell number.
Thanks Dave.

As I said on the Rokslide forum where you have them posted also I will take them pending pictures and payment info. Thanks. Please PM me.