• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leica or Schmidt Bender

Bullmark

I'm looking hard for a couple different scopes and striking out, except for sketchy online sellers that I know nothing about.
Anyway, I would pay cash for the following:
1. Schmidt Bender Polar 4-16x56
2. Schmidt Bender Exos 3-21x50
3. Leica Magnus 2.4x16x56i
Mils or MOA
Has anyone dealt with Scopelist? Optics-Pro? Or Optics-Trade??
I don't mind waiting for shipping as long as it's legit…..I've been scammed before and it sucks.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'd try hard to return the favor.
Thanks

From what I understand Scopelist is part of EuroOptic. EuroOptic IMHO, is worthy of trust and I've bought a couple of scopes from them. The others, I don't know anything about.

I've purchased 2 scopes from Optics-Trade.eu and wouldn't hesitate to buy another. The VAT tax is a pain, but they offer shipping options with VAT tax on board. In those options, FedEx or UPS handle the paperwork at Customs. Last scope I ordered arrived in less than a week. When you go to their site, you can buy any scope that has a price listed for it. If it says "ask for price" that's code for "we can't sell/ship this scope to the U.S." You can buy the two S&B scopes. They won't sell you the Magnus.

I have also had very good success with EuroOptic. Both dealers are first class.

Keith

Last edited:
Gordy and Sons Outfitters out of Houston had the Leica, played with it the other day I believe

nope, just checked and they sold it