Leica or Leupold

You need to stay with that exact load. I had one built around a 7mm 160 grain Nosler accubond, they are nowhere to be found for the last 2 years, what's the turret worth?

Sorry……It's been quite a long while, can't remember!

I will be building a new load for my rifle this summer, waiting on 90 F+ days, for my load tests. If I can achieve my desired mv, the dials should be "close enough for government work" out to my personal maximum range for shooting game!

Call Leupold……they should be able to give you the present cost! Good Luck! memtb

Sorry……It's been quite a long while, can't remember!

I will be building a new load for my rifle this summer, waiting on 90 F+ days, for my load tests. If I can achieve my desired mv, the dials should be "close enough for government work" out to my personal maximum range for shooting game!

Call Leupold……they should be able to give you the present cost! Good Luck! memtb
To get another turret with a different bullet specs I costs 40 buck and shipping. Point is I'm eligible for several more but the easiest is to just build a cheat sheet tape it to my stock and range it pull my moa adjustments and pull the trigger. To many changes with bullet availability's the problem. I never thought I would not be able to not find another 7mm accubond in 2 years

To get another turret with a different bullet specs I costs 40 buck and shipping. Point is I'm eligible for several more but the easiest is to just build a cheat sheet tape it to my stock and range it pull my moa adjustments and pull the trigger. To many changes with bullet availability's the problem. I never thought I would not be able to not find another 7mm accubond in 2 years

I'm pretty much a "one gun- one bullet" hunter! It makes it pretty easy, provided that you don't run out and can't get more…..as in you4 case.

In my situation, I didn't really want the particular bullet I'm using but, it was the best (IMO) at the time. It seemed that they would never introduce a heavier, higher bc bullet…..so I stocked-up on them. Then…..they bring out the bullet (well pretty close) that I had wanted. Now, it's time to build a load with them. If successful…..they should take me to the grave with no further load development! memtb

Recent Posts