• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LEICA MAGNUS 2.4-16X56

I have this same scope except illuminated. Absolutely fantastic glass. And some
Can argue, but there might not be anything that touches it in low light. Absolutely phenomenal.

Yeah, this is a complete steal. I am a huge magnus fan, and don't think there is a single better scope on the market. That said, I am also a fan of illumination, though my magnuses are so good in low light, you don't need it.
Boy eyes sure are different. Lieca is by far the best glass I've ever seen and I've seen most all. For my eyes they are the best. But my eyes also don't like illuminated ones. It makes it harder at low light almost like it washes out what I can see. Only one I've found useful is one of my ffp scopes my 300 win mag AR. It makes the very same crosshairs visible on low power

F/S- LEICA MAGNUS 2.4-16X56 W/ L4A RETICLE, NON-ILLUMINATED. GLASS IS PERFECT, VERY SLIGHT RING MARKS ON BOTTOM OF TUBE BUT NO DAMAGE. GLASS IS SECOND TO NONE. THESE ARE TOP TIER SCOPES & GREAT LOW LIGHT HUNTING SCOPE. $1500 PLUS INSURANCE & SHIPPING. TRADES POSSIBLE, BUT NEED TO BE ILLUMINATED, I DO ALOT OF HUNTING WITH YOUNG KIDS AND NEED ILLUMINATED SO I CAN TELL THEM TO " PUT THE DOT ON THE DEER" FOUND THIS WORKS BEST WITH YOUNGER HUNTERS!
THANKS FOR LOOKING!
Is this scope available