• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LEICA MAGNUS 2.4-16X56

gsr1578

F/S- LEICA MAGNUS 2.4-16X56 W/ L4A RETICLE, NON-ILLUMINATED. GLASS IS PERFECT, VERY SLIGHT RING MARKS ON BOTTOM OF TUBE BUT NO DAMAGE. GLASS IS SECOND TO NONE. THESE ARE TOP TIER SCOPES & GREAT LOW LIGHT HUNTING SCOPE. $1500 PLUS INSURANCE & SHIPPING. TRADES POSSIBLE, BUT NEED TO BE ILLUMINATED, I DO ALOT OF HUNTING WITH YOUNG KIDS AND NEED ILLUMINATED SO I CAN TELL THEM TO " PUT THE DOT ON THE DEER" FOUND THIS WORKS BEST WITH YOUNGER HUNTERS!
THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Attachments

• IMG_2853.JPG
    IMG_2853.JPG
    307.6 KB · Views: 154
Yeah, this is a complete steal. I am a huge magnus fan, and don't think there is a single better scope on the market. That said, I am also a fan of illumination, though my magnuses are so good in low light, you don't need it.

Yeah, this is a complete steal. I am a huge magnus fan, and don't think there is a single better scope on the market. That said, I am also a fan of illumination, though my magnuses are so good in low light, you don't need it.
Does this have a black dot in center of the cross hair?

Fantastic scope at very fair price. To my eyes, Leica makes the best hunting optics available. I wish I needed another one!