Leica Geovid R 10x42 laser rangefinding binos

Anyone use these binos and how do you like them? I can't justify buying a pair of rangefinding binoculars over $2k. I can't find any reviews on youtube.

They're awesome and worth the money. The rangefinder works very well and the glass is super crisp and clear. I bought mine 4 years ago for a mountain goat hunt in Alaska, and I've never regretted the purchase. Feel free to ask me any questions.
I see you're from Sac. I grew up in Carmichael and my parents still live there.

They're awesome and worth the money. The rangefinder works very well and the glass is super crisp and clear. I bought mine 4 years ago for a mountain goat hunt in Alaska, and I've never regretted the purchase. Feel free to ask me any questions.
I see you're from Sac. I grew up in Carmichael and my parents still live there

Nice to know that you're a local. Does the rangefinder give out angle reading (EHR) at close range like 30 yards? Is one of the buttons for select and the other one for set? What is the longest range you've gotten when ranging with these?

Does Leica have deals during Black Friday?

Nice to know that you're a local. Does the rangefinder give out angle reading (EHR) at close range like 30 yards? Is one of the buttons for select and the other one for set? What is the longest range you've gotten when ranging with these?

Does Leica have deals during Black Friday?
Eurooptic puts these on sale often, so look at their website. Honestly, I think they had them on sale last month.
They give you angle, temperature, barometer readings and adjust the shot distance or moa or holdover based on those reading. The ballistics calculator in mine is good, but I've read it's even better now. I ranged a mountain goat at 1200 yards and change.
One button is to set up your ranging preferences and the other calculates it using those parameters once they are set.
I'm no longer local and live in San Antonio, otherwise I would have you swing by and look through mine. See which retailer carries them locally and go put your hands on them. My buddy has the Swarovski RF binos and I can't tell a difference between the two as far as glass goes. Just a side note, Leica has great customer service if you have any issues.