• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica Geovid HD-B 3000 10x42

I think you miss heard, I never told this guy they are his or alluded to the fact that I am selling them to him. In fact I never even had a conversation with him.I simply got a message from him stating that he wants them and he advised me where to mail a check to.
Azdbllung
Thanks much for correcting me. I'll be sure to put you on the ignore list. I'll take BB's stance,

Doesn't really matter does it? I can choose to sell my items to whoever I want. Welcome to a capitalistic society.
You can, but I'm sure many of us will remember how this went down.
Karma is B$$$$

They sold days ago to a guy that didn't require me waiting a week to get funds from. Nobody buys items mailing a check anymore... sorry.
Friday evening I offered you a check or money order and all I needed was your address. You read my PM.... I know because I checked to see when you were on this forum. If you didn't want to accept my offer of a check or postal money order you should have stated so on Friday evening.
In my opinion you probably changed your mind when you realized that you were selling them at a good price and decided to keep them for a while and sell them later elsewhere. If that is the case, all you would have had to do is say so and all would have been understood.
Doesn't matter to me, but you definitely should have handled this differently because the way you chose isn't even close to being ethically acceptable on any forum.

Friday evening I offered you a check or money order and all I needed was your address. You read my PM.... I know because I checked to see when you were on this forum. If you didn't want to accept my offer of a check or postal money order you should have stated so on Friday evening.
In my opinion you probably changed your mind when you realized that you were selling them at a good price and decided to keep them for a while and sell them later elsewhere. If that is the case, all you would have had to do is say so and all would have been understood.
Doesn't matter to me, but you definitely should have handled this differently because the way you chose isn't even close to being ethically acceptable on any forum.
SHUT UP... all you are doing is crying like a little baby because you didn't get the deal. Move on, stop creating drama where there is none. God ****, the panzie LRH drama here is a joke. On Rokslide you all would get laughed. Maybe thats why you all live on here.

I said nothing to you, get off my ***. Simple as that. Sheesh

Theres only one dealing B.S, look in the mirror
Your always up some ones *** aren't you. Must be lonely up there. I see your name on here all the time, get a life. Maybe a hobby...?? The amount you spend on here doesn't justify you hunting much lol

You ever thought maybe that's why we're not on rokslide and you seem to live there.
If thats the way things are handled there I'll never be on there.

SHUT UP... all you are doing is crying like a little baby because you didn't get the deal. Move on, stop creating drama where there is none. God ****, the panzie LRH drama here is a joke. On Rokslide you all would get laughed. Maybe thats why you all live on here.

I said nothing to you, get off my ***. Simple as that. Sheesh
Really???? You're being a little dramatic don't you think? I didn't call you any names.....All I did was ask a question. If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen!

Hey let's stop his thread.
This person has in his own opinion and let's give him his space. Anyone on this forum knows what is going on. Let's not cause any more hard feelings. It's just a pair of REALLY NICE RANGE FINDERS for a good price. i actually was the first of post that his was a very good deal.
I'll say again per BB saying
Remember.....Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience