• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica Geovid HD-B 3000 10x42

These have never been taken into the field, bought them in December and never used them. Perfect condition, they range 3000 yards. Didn't get drawn this year and won't need them for a bit.

$2100 Shipped to your door
Nice price. I already have the Geovids, but an older model only goes to 2,000yrds. If I didn't have a set would definitely pick these up!

They sold days ago to a guy that didn't require me waiting a week to get funds from. Nobody buys items mailing a check anymore... sorry.
Since when, matter of fact I just accepted checks from 2 people in the last month.
Did it say in your add NO CHECKS!!

They sold days ago to a guy that didn't require me waiting a week to get funds from. Nobody buys items mailing a check anymore... sorry.
Well this sets a president on buying items on LRH. I am glad the last three sellers took my checks. I'll have to look into today's times where checks aren't good anymore.
Also when someone states they are selling to someone isn't that their WORD!
SAD TIMES!!!!

Since when, matter of fact I just accepted checks from 2 people in the last month.
Did it say in your add NO CHECKS!!
Doesn't really matter does it? I can choose to sell my items to whoever I want. Welcome to a capitalistic society.

Well this sets a president on buying items on LRH. I am glad the last three sellers took my checks. I'll have to look into today's times where checks aren't good anymore.
Also when someone states they are selling to someone isn't that their WORD!
SAD TIMES!!!!
I think you miss heard, I never told this guy they are his or alluded to the fact that I am selling them to him. In fact I never even had a conversation with him.I simply got a message from him stating that he wants them and he advised me where to mail a check to.

Recent Posts