Legacy Shooting Bench Review

ADMIN

Administrator
Shooting benches are many times an invaluable tool in the world of shooting sports. A good shooting bench though is sometimes hard to find. Then when found, having some "green" leftover in your wallet after acquiring it can be just as hard. Harder still may be the search for a rock-solid and user-friendly yet portable bench. With this emphasis in mind, I introduce to you Wade Loudamy and the Legacy Shooting Bench. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Legacy Shooting Bench Review, By Clint Bryant. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

I have purchased three of Wade's bench's so I guess that says pretty much what my opinion is. Wade even customized mine to suit my needs and since mine was one of the early ones retrofitted mine with the leg storage cover at no charge.
Since the stool was mentioned in the above article I bought a Drummer stool and it works well but probably not as cheap as some more basic ideas.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.