• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Left hand savage 110 7mm

CBS

I bought two of these donor guns and only ended up building one rifle.

I can email or text pics.

Asking $350 or I'll trade on:
223 ammo
7mm brass and berger bullets
Could use a scope for a .17hmr
Or ???? Let me know what you've got

How much black hills blue box 55gr soft point ammo would it take to swap?or 50 gr blitzking ammo?

Yep. It's right on the left hand side.

Trade pending.

For all of you filtering this thread:

I may trade/sell my other action in the next week or so. I'm a little fickle on this build and keep changing my mind. It's the same action but the bolt head has been squared up and it has a shillen super select match 7mm chambered barrel with muzzle break. Barrel nut has been removed and the barrel screws into the action like a remington. Egw 20moa rail is installed as well as a timney trigger. I'm pretty sure I'm going to trade the action but might keep the barrel. Let me know if there's any interest. Won't be able to send pics until next week sometime when the gunsmith gets off vacation.

Guys, the picture of a gun in this thread is not the one I'm selling. That was posted by someone offering to trade the scope on that gun. If you would like pics of the actual gun please post a phone number or email.

Bump

I thought this was traded but the guy backed out.