• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Left Hand Raider Short action SS

S.B.Actual

This is a brand new Left Hand Short Action from Tuebor Precision.
.308 Bolt Face.
20191217_105609.jpg

-Action machined from 416 Stainless Steel

-Bolt machined from 4140CM steel

-Bolt comes standard with DLC coating

-Fully field strippable bolt
(Twist lock design)

-Aluminum bolt knob and cocking piece shroud for added weight savings

-Extra long port and magazine cut out for SAUM and WSM cases

-Specially designed ejection port to aid in a low extraction angle, preventing spent cases from hitting your windage adjustment knob on your expensive scope

-Short throw, 75 degree bolt throw, 2-lug design allows for faster follow up shots and less shooter position disruption over a standard two lug.

-Selective fluting on our bolts keeps the look of a sexy fluted bolt, but doesn't ratchet over your rounds in your magazine

-Side bolt release

-Double pinned recoil lug for perfect alignment every time in the event you make it a switch barrel

-Mini M-16 extractor, rips cases from the chamber, even in the event of an over pressure round

-Fits all Remington 700 footprint stocks and triggers

-Proudly manufactured in the great state of Michigan with American made machines and American made tooling.

$1,100 shipped FFL to FFL

I have a switch-lug build with a Raider SA. I'm really pleased with that action, very smooth and I like the easy field stripping bolt. It's a good buy and I'd take it if it was RH.