• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LEFT HAND .257 Weatherby Ultralight w/ Zeiss

lengleng

Going through and cleaning out safe a little to fund some other projects.....

Hate to let this one go, but here it is:

Left Handed 257Wby in the Ultralight model. Light gray stock with black spider webbing. 26" stainless barrel with blackened flutes. Factory installed Accu-break. Also comes with rod to remove the break and the Weatherby thread protector if you want to remove the break for hunting. Zeiss Conquest matte black 4.5-14x44 AO scope mounted on Leupold rings and bases.

I have never hunted with it, bought the gun from a gentleman who used it on one hunting trip. Gun was shot very little when I bought it, gunsmith who I had install the scope inspected the bore and thought by the looks of the throat that the guy was not lieing when he said he shot the gun less than 40 rounds. I have shot it about 15 times at the range just to try out the muzzel break and that thing really does work! But makes the gun pretty loud.

There is a small indentation on the stock next to the barrel that was from Weatherby's factory mold. Not something that was done after it was bought.

I will try to get some pictures today or tomorrow so I can email them to those who are seriously interested.

I am sure it is on the paper, but I have not even sighted it in yet! I dont have a need for this ultra flat shooting gun here in SW PA so I am letting it go. With that said I am not desperate to sell so please dont send me a million PM's with low ball offers.

I would be glad to meet you anywhere near SW PA, W OH, N WV, W MD, etc. Or I will have to ship to your FFL. I will ship it in a an aftermarket Bushmaster hard case to protect it that you can keep. $1850 shipped.

Thanks

Gun sounds like a good one. I would be interested in seeing the pics! It's hard to find left handed guns these days!

Send me your email address and I will shoot you over some pics.
You are right, not too often you stublem acorss good leftys for sale.

...... Now 1,800 shipped
and I do have pics to send around to those who need them