Lee Lock ring wrench

Seabeeken

I have a couple dies that like to work loose when reloading so made the decision to change over to Lee ultimate lock rings. The problem is the little cheezy plastic wrench they make is, well, lacking. Did some shopping and found a wrench that should fit the bill.

IMG_3035.png

I gotta get me a set of those wrenches to tighten the lock rings on electrical fittings!!! Never knew such a beast existed!! As for the lock rings on dies, I like the ones that have a tightening screw as opposed to a set screw. Set screw variety mars the threads of the die. Don't rightly know who makes what anymore. My favorites end up on my most frequently used dies and cannibalized from cartridges that I no longer own (never sold a die set yet).
Pity my heirs......
I use a Co-ax press though, so you need nice locking ring, but you never actually need to tighten it down, once its set.

I gotta get me a set of those wrenches to tighten the lock rings on electrical fittings!!! Never knew such a beast existed!! As for the lock rings on dies, I like the ones that have a tightening screw as opposed to a set screw. Set screw variety mars the threads of the die. Don't rightly know who makes what anymore. My favorites end up on my most frequently used dies and cannibalized from cartridges that I no longer own (never sold a die set yet).
Pity my heirs......
I use a Co-ax press though, so you need nice locking ring, but you never actually need to tighten it down, once its set.
Selling my coax to make room on my bench. kit on the way to convert my press to the Lee BL. Every time I look at something different my wallet has a nervous breakdown

I have a couple dies that like to work loose when reloading so made the decision to change over to Lee ultimate lock rings. The problem is the little cheezy plastic wrench they make is, well, lacking. Did some shopping and found a wrench that should fit the bill.

Wrench arrived today. Very well made tool. Wont be slipping off. Perfect fit

Last edited: