• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lawton Action, Barrel, and base. Vias Muzzle Brake for sale

wildcat

Hey guys, I was going to keep this equipment, however, I am going to sell it. It is still not completed, however, I should have it shortly. I talked to Barney, and he said the Action and Barrel should be ready for delivery by early May 2007. Here is what I am selling, it's never been used, it's brand new!

1. Lawton 7500, 1.450 Diameter Action, .545 bolt face (Magnum), Fluted Bolt, Oversized bolt knob, Right Port, Right Bolt.
Paid $775.00, I will sell for $765.00 and pay for shipping.

2. Lawton Stainless Steel, 30", .30 Cal, 1-15 twist, 1.350 for 5" tapered to 1.250 at the Muzzle. The 1-15 twist will work with bullets from 125 to 155grn's. The 1-15 twist will work awesome with the following high BC bullets;
1-Berger; 150grn Match, 155grn Match BT and the 155grn VLD.
2-Hornady; 155grn A-Max.
3-Sierra; 150grn Matchking and 155grn Matchking
Paid $360.00, I will sell for $350.00 and pay for shipping.

3. Lawton Stainless Steel 20MOA Scope Base.
Paid $80.00, I will sell for $70.00 and pay for shipping.

4. Lawton Stainless Steel trigger gaurd (ADL Style)
Paid $38.00, I will sell for $30.00 and pay for shipping.

5. Vias 1.250 Diameter Muzzle brake.
Paid $130.00, I will sell for $120.00 and pay for shipping

If you want everything, I will sell it all for; $1320.00, and I will pay shipping.

Like I said the Action, Barrel, Base, and Trigger guard are not yet completed, however, they will arrive shortly. I just wanted to let you guys know. It is all brand new stuff, never used and you wont have to wait long for the equipment. Here is my e-mail if you are interested;
[email protected]

Who ever sends the first e-mail will get the items first.

Wildcat

I was going to use it for a 300-WSM project, however, I decided to use a Nesika and Kriger for my project. I was going to keep all the equipment and still build the 300-WSM project. However, I am only going to be able to afford one rifle, so I need to sell it.

It's brand new equipment and will be ready soon.

Wildcat

This equipment would make an awesome long range varmint rig when using high BC bullets in the 150 to 155grn range.

Wildcat

The 1-15 twist is a good twist rate for shooting the 150 to 155grn High BC bullets. Berger informed me their 150grn Match, 150grn Match BT and their 155grn VLD would work well in a 1-15 twist. Sierra and Hornady also informed me their 150 to 155grn bullets would shoot very well out of a 1-15 twist. You can even look at Bergers site, and they show either a 1-14 or 1-15 twist for these types of bullets and that's exactly what I was told over the phone.

Anyhow, this would make an awesome long range varmint set up by using the 300-WSM case with 150grn to 155grn high BC bullets. The 300-WSM will push the 150 to 155grn bullets out of a 30", 1-15 twist barrel at around 3400 to 3450fps. All you need to do is order a stock and trigger, and you will be ready to go without the long wait of waiting on an action and barrel. I ordered the equipment in late Jan. 2007, so I've been informed it will be ready for shipment in early May 2007.

Wildcat

A faster twist will shoot those bullets every bit as well, plus give the option of stabilizing heavier ones......

BTT, this stuff is brand new and will be ready for shipping soon.

I will sell the Barrel for $310.00.

I was going to use it, however, I can only afford one rifle project right now. I am going to use the Nesika Action and Krieger barrel for my 6mm project. Anyhow, I wish I could keep it, but I need the money to able to afford the Nightforce 8x32x56mm NXS for my project.

Wildcat

Hey guys the following has been sold pending funds;

1. Action-(Sold Pending Funds)
2. Scope Base-(Sold Pending Funds)
3. Trigger guard-(Sold Pending Funds)

The barrel is still for sale, I've dropped the price to $310.00

The Vias brake is still for sale, dropped price to $115.00

Wildcat

The barrel and brake are still avaliable. Make me an offer.

Wildcat