• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Larue Lt-15

shyty

Item Description: This is a basically new with less than 100 rds thru it. This is not one of Mark's new rifles that list for around 1500. and 2000. This has a 3 digit serial # on it that has it as it being built under the first 115 rifles made. It has a matte stainless barrel with the 1:8 twist. It has the anti-roll pins in the receiver. Here is the list of parts that were bought and added to the rifle before it left Mark Larue's Shop. It has the Larue 13.2 quadrail, Larue CTR Stock, Magpul Grip, Larue Forward Grip with 3 different bottoms you can put on it, XTM Rail Covers (3pks), Larue Tactical Padded Sling, Larue/Harris quick detach adj. bi-pod, Larue Flip up front and rear sights, 5 magpul 30 rd. mags., Larue Tactical Improved Discreet Soft Case, and finally a Trijicon Accupoint 1.25-4x24 on a Larue SPR-E quick deatach mount. All the stuff mentioned above is about 2250.00 not counting the rifle itself. This is a very nice rifle that hasn't been shot and one you are not going to find especially in this condition. I don't have to sell this but I really want a GAP-10 or LRWC REPR. That is about the only trades I will consider on this one as I don't mind keeping it, I know it would be very hard to replace this one. Total price is 3800.00 or obo. Please Pm me if you are interested in it. Thanks in advance. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have and I might split the scope and rifle if I have a buyer for both if that helps anyone. Thanks.
Pictures by shytybo - Photobucket

Last edited:
I've decided to keep the scope and scope mount along with the bipod and drop the price down to 2600 obo.

Recent Posts