Largest American flag to EVER fly

More great shots! Those are really cool and you have a talent to catch that.
Thanks buddy, been into it since i was a kid!!! The Boise balloon show is pretty awesome too, check this one out, it's from inside the balloon!

I have more stuff posted at:

More photos

Attachments

• DSC01330.jpg
    DSC01330.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 84
I got out to Twin Falls to shoot this as the sun came up back in the second week of September, it's a very small image size hence the quality isn't all that (original is 82.6Mb). This flag is touring the country and is one of the most AWESOME things I've ever experienced. It's 78 feet tall and over 150 long! As a vet, hearing the wind rippling through it still gives me goose-bumps...

View attachment 425443

View attachment 425437

I got out to Twin Falls to shoot this as the sun came up back in the second week of September, it's a very small image size hence the quality isn't all that (original is 82.6Mb). This flag is touring the country and is one of the most AWESOME things I've ever experienced. It's 78 feet tall and over 150 long! As a vet, hearing the wind rippling through it still gives me goose-bumps...

View attachment 425443

View attachment 425437

View attachment 425443

View attachment 425437
Here's the tallest flag above ground level in WI, 400' in the air and flag not smaller than the one hanging over bridge. Both are awesome. Great USA display.

View attachment 425443

View attachment 425437
Here's the tallest above level ground and flag almost as big as this one hanging off bridge. This flag pole is 400' tall. anyway, read the description of it. Pretty amazing and right along an interstate in Sheboygan, WI

Here's the tallest flag above ground level in WI, 400' in the air and flag not smaller than the one hanging over bridge. Both are awesome. Great USA display.

Here's the tallest above level ground and flag almost as big as this one hanging off bridge. This flag pole is 400' tall. anyway, read the description of it. Pretty amazing and right along an interstate in Sheboygan, WI
Thanks for sharing wilsonhm!!

View attachment 425443

View attachment 425437
WOW!

I live in East Idaho and have played a round of golf at the course (Blue Lakes) that's right next to the twin falls bridge and it's a stunningly beautiful view. I've also been to Sheboygan, Wisconsin and seen the tallest flag there at Acuity insurance's headquarters.

It's a shame that there's not more of that these days but may God Bless America! I'm grateful for my freedom! Thanks to all who have served and are serving! Freedom ain't free!

I've had the pleasure to stand on that bridge a few times in the past few years... awe-inspiring! Thanks for sharing that!

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14

USN 76-85

View attachment 425443

View attachment 425437
God Bless America!