Large Rifle primers Unis Ginex

I bought 2 bricks and found that the lip is flared out and bites into the side of the primer pocket as you're seating them. My simple solution (time consuming) was to take a piece of round stick plastic like the stuff they used in making model car parts, place it in my cordless drill chuck and trim the plastic down so it's about half the depth of the primer below the drill chuck end at roughly the diameter of a primer - this allows me to set the primer in the chuck about half way exposed without it falling in. Then lightly clamp down on the primer body to secure it, it should run true in the drill. I then took my wife's nail file, spin the drill and file down the outer edge of the primer, no more seating issues, they seat just fine and are working well in all my non-magnum rifles. If this was anymore fun I'd probably do it for a living...🙄
Yeah, Im not anxious to be drilling and filing on primers......
I just use the RCBS single stage rock chucker press and use a little more elbow grease. They load fine for me, just takes a bit more force. Could be the new virgin brass I used.

That is a good price. I have seen good deals on the internet, but almost all looked like scams, because they were too good to be true. I much prefer local businesses that I can trust. Oh, well I have primers on the way now. I'm reasonably confident the Unis Ginexs will work fine.