• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Large Lot of Reloading Items - Dies, Presses, Brass, Frankford Arsenal Case Trimmer & More

For sale is a large assortment of reloading items. I am pretty flexible on payment methods, electronic or otherwise. This will be cross-posted, so items will go by timestamp. If you want something, call dibs on the post and send me a DM, I will not send you one. Dibs beats haggling.
All items are used unless noted otherwise
All prices are shipped unless noted otherwise

**This is my first transaction on this forum, but I have 100% positive feedback under the same username on Sniper's Hide, Accurate Shooter, ARFCOM & more**

Some trade items I would consider are:
-60gr-75gr 22 Cal Bullets
-223 Brass
-123gr-147gr 6.5cm Bullets
-6.5cm Brass
-Priming tool - RCBS bench primer, Forster coax primer, Sinclair, 21st Century (will consider others or similar quality)
-KRG Spigot Mount (Regular or Minimalist)
-5-10rd 6.5cm AICS Magazines

DIE SETS
INDIVIDUAL DIES
PRESSES
1x FIRED 308 BRASS - $110
  • De-Primed, Cleaned, F/L Sized, Trimmed
    • FC - 141 pcs
    • Win - 50 pcs
    • Speer - 20 pcs
    • Sig - 3 pcs
    • S&B - 4 pcs
    • RP - 19 pcs
    • Nosler - 4 pcs
  • De-Primed, Cleaned, F/L Sized, Trimmed, Loaded, Pulled
    • Win - 45 pcs
  • De-Primed, Cleaned
    • Mixed Headstamp - 97 pcs
  • Unprocessed
    • Mixed Headstamp - 18 pcs
MISCELLANEOUS

Last edited:
Do you have a RCBS auto priming tool or are you looking to trade for one? I guess I don't understand your ad. Anyway I have one that I would consider selling, I didn't see anything that I could use on your post

I'm potentially looking for one. The trade items I listed are items I would consider trades for. The items for sale are below that. Send me a message with details on the priming tool.

I would take 100.00 shipped and 125.00 shipped with the shell holders for small rifle, large rifle and magnum cases. If you send me a contact number I can send you a picture. It comes with Large and small rifle primer attachments and filler tubes. Pretty much brand new

I would take 100.00 shipped and 125.00 shipped with the shell holders for small rifle, large rifle and magnum cases. If you send me a contact number I can send you a picture. It comes with Large and small rifle primer attachments and filler tubes. Pretty much brand new
Ok I'm still considering which priming tool id like to go with. Going to pull the trigger one way or another shortly, I'll be in touch soon. Thanks.

FYI, I watched a reloading video about a pro shooter that did not like the hand held priming tools, he said that it was hard to get consistency when seating primers, might just be his opinion but made a lot of sense when I saw the video and his demonstration