Lapua Brass 300WM

Instead of takers. Lets have everyone put in an order quantity and keep a running total of how many you'd buy. Let me get this started.

I'll take 500 pcs.

So the next person to respond, tack on your order and keep the number going.

Tom

P.S. Don't exaggerate. Lets get a legitimate number.

Post to Kevin Thomas of Lapua
While you are at it, how about making some quality brass for the 338 EDGE's that are floating around on this site and others. It is a very popular cartridge, except for the brass.

Yup, wasn't by accident.....

More than likely it would be a bigger seller now than 5 years ago, especially with the lack of "normal" brass, and the quality of said brass now days.....

The Lapua head stamp 300 WM brass is available on gunbroker from time to time, but you'll pay well in excess of premium price. Or, you can get some Nosler for much less and have the same stuff without the prep work.

The Lapua head stamp 300 WM brass is available on gunbroker from time to time, but you'll pay well in excess of premium price.
Which was made by Norma......Lapua has never made 300WM brass.....

Or, you can get some Nosler for much less and have the same stuff without the prep work.
I have brass.....I just wanted to bring the post up for a fresh look.

Duly noted, guys, and thanks for the input!

Kevin Thomas
Lapua USA

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.