• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lapua 223 Match Brass NOS, 338 WM Brass Fired

3darcher2

About 6-7 years ago, I fancied myself to be a newly minted target shooter. One of my early purchases was a box of Lapua 223 Match brass. I promptly opened the box, checked out the brass, and misplaced two pieces. I also briefly owned a Contender 7mm TCU rifle barrel and was considering that brass for fireforming, but that became a catch and release and I turned it into a 7-30 Waters.

Fast forward to today, I've never had a 223 bolt gun, the TCU is long gone, and the Lapua sits on the shelf. Time to see if someone else wants the remaining 98 pieces. I see it's sold out most places, and prices are anywhere from $58-78 plus shipping. I'll do $70 shipped - comes in the Lapua blue box. I'll throw in a dozen or so commercial once fired if you want them.

I also have 40 WW 338 Win Mag brass with unknown firings. These were part of a lot of 338 WM components and reloads I bought years ago. I finally broke down the reloads and pulled the projectiles. They'll come deprimed. $20 shipped, $10 if you take them with the Lapua brass.

I'd also consider trading for some 110 .257 NABs or 115 NBTs with some $$$ going whichever way necessary. Payment by USPS MO or Zelle. I can't ship this week until Thursday, 11/18 due to my schedule so please keep that in mind.