• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lane Precision 338 Norma IMP

Jeremy338

image000001.jpeg
image000000.jpeg
image000002.jpeg

Dallas makes Excellent Rifles!!!
Hello C.S. T. , this is buck , if you dont remember me I help you find
sierra 204 39 blitzkings.@ natchez shooters. They are out @ the present. C.S. T. do you kno any once fired any Remington or Winchester, 204's and I am not wanting yours if you have any. I hate to say it, that someone doesn't shoot this caliber as much as one did . I dont care for hornady, has top drawer bullets, but they dont have all their oars in the water on the brass , with neck splits and
soft primers pockets.C.S.T, I will send you and email when natchez shooters supplies has the 204 bullets so sale , but will have a coupon available that will save you another eighteen to $22,00, on a box of 500. Bruno shooters supply had a good buy on powder, yesterday anything over $299.00 , and powder was free hazmat, and shipping. that's $50.00 dollars. Take care C.S.T. , BE safe. Buck

sierra 204 39 blitzkings.@ natchez shooters. They are out @ the present. C.S. T. do you kno any once fired any Remington or Winchester, 204's and I am not wanting yours if you have any. I hate to say it, that someone doesn't shoot this caliber as much as one did . I dont care for hornady, has top drawer bullets, but they dont have all their oars in the water on the brass , with neck splits and
soft primers pockets.C.S.T, I will send you and email when natchez shooters supplies has the 204 bullets so sale , but will have a coupon available that will save you another eighteen to $22,00, on a box of 500. Bruno shooters supply had a good buy on powder, yesterday anything over $299.00 , and powder was free hazmat, and shipping. that's $50.00 dollars. Take care C.S.T. , BE safe. Buck

Dallas makes Excellent Rifles!!!
Dear C.S.T. , apologize to the 10 power, I meant to send that to you , by p.m , million pardons . Buck

Buck
Hope that you and your family are doing well.
Of course I remember you.
We gave away most of our .204 brass to other members with the exception of Nosler. Well stocked with 39 gr SBK.
Lets take this on to PM. We will see how we can help you with brass.
Len & Jill

Dear Jeremy 338.
Jeremy 338 , I apologize for talking to C.S.T. on your nickel sir. Most of
all i want your rifle very much, but have to do it on a payment plan.i am not saying because I was rude which I was , i want you rifle. What a weapon sir. This or things dont work out, I a serious as satan having a heart attack and i want that rifle we all do. Jeremy, consider me , and p.m. me. Jeremy, not of my business, I couldn't let one of these go , there is lot of thought and money in this 338. Buck ,vin n.c.