laminated Sendaro "PLEASE REPLY"

jbubb

I am looking for info on the Sendaro. I hate the Rem web site. I would like the model number for the laminated Sendaro in 300 win. With this stock it has to be alittle cheaper than the H.S. stocked sendaro? Please help need info NOW have funds need to move before something else takes a **** and needs replaced.
grin.gif

remington does not list a laminate sendero on their site.i cant say i have ever seen one[but that doesnt necessarily mean they dont exist].are you sure its the sendero?maybe something you saw from the custom shop?-dave

with carefull detail order Richards microfit have nice stock at good price in laminated wood ( lot of choice )

good shooting

DAN TEC

The closest thing to a "laminated sendero" is probably the VLS which i'm pretty sure is short action only.

JB

I was on GunsAmerica.com and it looks like remington is doing a non-catalog version. I don't remeber the price, but look under the remington modern firearms and you should find one. Hope this help.

I have a laminate Sendero. 7mm STW in a VLS config. I did the research and these were available in the late 90's I guess, not a norm catalog offering. So yes there are some around..

Nodak

Nodak - Old Fart here - can I ask how you like your 7 STW, with all the talk of rum's and 30/378's etc - on this site -I still have a interest in this case - ULTRA long range stuff , thanks

O/F, Well I am 7mm biased & I have wanted a STW since Layne Simpson first wrote about in the mid 80,s. But having said that, I have had bigger and more painful. This cartridge for me is far more comfy to shoot than I thought for a hunting rifle. I wear a Past recoil thingie on the bench and forget the recoil. I have not had it long enough to shoot past 400yds. I am happy to say this thing shoots better than I can & for sure alot farther than I can, its not a cumbersome rifle. I have shot only 168 SMKs and intend to stick with them.. I really want to wring it out, but am currently stuck in an area where there are far to many trees and peoples.... Having done the wildcat route, I would stick with a factory round and this one trips my trigger and is fully capable of dead deer at 1K. IMO if there is a weak link in this rifle, its me..

Game over my NEW savage 112bvss in 300 win is on its way will be here Tuesday.
grin.gif
Now I'm looking for a good price for a lupy long range in 8.5x25x50. Any one have a used one or now a discount store?
confused.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.