• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Labradar at Brownells

Thompsonj

FB_IMG_1699394602668.jpg

Thank god I sold mine just yesterday! That's a great price though

Labradar will be $200-$250 used in another few months after the buyers who dont know about the Garmin keep buying up the wave of labradar that are for sale right now. Brownells see's the writing on the wall and dont want inventory they cant move.

When a lab radar can be had for $200 i will pick one up

Just think of a company that makes Reloading Powder lowers their price we can get Hodgdon to lower their price per pound down to$15-18.

When a company capable of scaling production like garmin enters the powder game... maybe.

But I'm not holding my breath, nor wasn't life waiting for that.

Still a bit surprised by garmin. It's been years since someone from mainstream dabbles in the gun world. I'm happy to see it.

I'm interested to hear if the Garmin works as well as everyone thinks it should after they sold their Labradar.🤪

I'm interested to hear if the Garmin works as well as everyone thinks it should after they sold their Labradar.🤪
I shared where cabelas had them in stock and multiple people from the forum said they ordered and got them. Haven't seen any actual follow ups of how they work.

I sold my labradar to help fund other projects. If I ever buy another chronograph I'd look heave at the Garmin. As long as it works, it's such a nice sized unit…one of the only "issues" with the labradar.

The LabRadar is great for doing what it does and was quite innovative when it first came out. I have used one for a number of years now. They are bulky, finicky and battery intensive. I got to borrow a Garmin earlier this week and have to say that I will definitely be picking one up. The form factor and ease of use are just miles ahead of the LR. I also like that the Garmin is able to give reliable shotgun data which so many units struggle to do or just don't do altogether. The Garmin is literally just point and shoot. Never misses a shot and never skips a beat.

I shared where cabelas had them in stock and multiple people from the forum said they ordered and got them. Haven't seen any actual follow ups of how they work.

I sold my labradar to help fund other projects. If I ever buy another chronograph I'd look heave at the Garmin. As long as it works, it's such a nice sized unit…one of the only "issues" with the labradar.
Used it for the first time Monday. No pre-set up practice either. Took it out of the case, put it on the tripod, set it next to the barrel. Took less than 5 minutes to set up and shoot. Shot a string of 15 at a thousand. Recorded all shots, never had to touch the unit once since the start of the session to end of session. Seamless transition of shot history to phone via the app. Battery indicator use didn't move any that I could tell.

It's so small no one on the line, including non-shooters, noticed that I had it set up. They still don't know, even after finishing and putting it away.

This thing is:

1699309203523.jpeg

I've used the little Garmin three times, stupid simple to use, never missed a shot, easy to charge, very small and the battery lasts a long time.. I honestly don't see me reaching for the LR in the future. I'll keep the LR until the Garmin proves to be reliable for the long haul.

It works every bit as good or better than you think it does.....The only down side I've seen is the blasted thing is so small i have forgot where i left it twice now and had to hunt for it.....lol