L

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Guest, Mar 1, 2002.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. Guest

Guest Guest

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited by: 338-378 ]

2. *WyoWhisper*

*WyoWhisper* Guest

AMEN.....

3. Nodak7mm

Nodak7mm Well-Known Member

Yes, a "Big" thanks is in order! Also, I'd like to thank all of the experienced gentlemen for taking their time to provide professional and respectful answers regardless of the questions posted. I have yet to see a condenscending answer. Thx Again.

Nodak7mm [​IMG]

4. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

5. Ian M

Ian M Well-Known Member

Len,
    Great shots. Rule of thumb is "F8 and be there" and you was there!

Digital images have come a long way in the past few years. Have you got Len Rue's catalog - lots of great outdoor photography tools there. I particularly like his window mount - Groofwinpod, I believe he calls it.

I am from the LBB and BBB school when it comes to ornithology - either Little Brown Birds or Big Brown Birds, don't know any others.

6. Darryl Cassel

Darryl Cassel Well-Known Member

Hello

I agree, there's NO place like home, there's no place like home.

Have returned home from the "*Rule 1 Violation*s and fair chase" WARS on the 24hour campfire.com forum.
    I believe our LR point has been passed along to some of the non-believers in a stisfactory way. They even made a Longrange section there for us if we care to contribute.

There are some hardline shortrange shooters/hunters there but, I think for the most part, they understand our point, NOW.

Len

Thanks again for the Policing of this forum.
    I believe any site that has a LR section should be watched over closely and posts eleiminated when the short range boys throw up their ONLY BS defense of *Rule 1 Violation*s and fair chase. I can't believe anyone would try to put a yardage on *Rule 1 Violation*s but, that's what the Shortrange boys have done for years.
    Dead is dead no matter the range.

Great pics you have there also. That lion looks like he had a rough night.

Take care and keep this site going.

Darryl Cassel