L.R. range in minnesota

Your closest in the cities (that you can get on without waiting years) is caribou gun club in le sueur. Goes out to 500, but the 100'is actually 120, the 300 is 341 etc. has multiple yardages but I would recommend you zero elsewhere and just go there to play

I forget the exact discrepancies in yardages but none of them really line up as advertised. If you feel like driving 6 hours there are a few excellent ranges near thief river falls.

What part of the state are you in and what distances are you wanting to shoot?

I'm in the south metro. Currently a member of an American Legion gun club but the furthest range is 200 yards. Been hunting out west mostly so would like to practice out to at least 400-600 yards.

If you are south metro, head to caribou in le suer. It's typically not busy so you can shoot at your own pace, except the Friday before gun opener :)

No membership required, you pay per gun you bring that day and you can some and go as you please for that day. You can shoot 100ish, 175ish, 240ish 330ish and then 500.

Gopher rifle and pistol is a 1,000yds but membership only and you need to get someone to 'sponsor' you and then do a series of meetings and range days before you get in. They are up in Harris.

Nice range that gets to 600 just south of Thief River Falls that is membership, but you just stop at the feed mill, pay $20? and you are in. Nice place but a haul from where you are

the border crossing in Roseau has a free/public 1,000 range if you feel like a day long road trip to get up there.

I think there is somewhere around Minnetonka that gets to 400?? But it's membership only or you need to go with a member.

I don't know of any other place that gets past 500, let alone 150-200 anywhere around here. Caribou I would say hands down is where to go, unless you want to jump threw the hoops at Gopher

If you are south metro, head to caribou in le suer. It's typically not busy so you can shoot at your own pace, except the Friday before gun opener :)

No membership required, you pay per gun you bring that day and you can some and go as you please for that day. You can shoot 100ish, 175ish, 240ish 330ish and then 500.

Gopher rifle and pistol is a 1,000yds but membership only and you need to get someone to 'sponsor' you and then do a series of meetings and range days before you get in. They are up in Harris.

Nice range that gets to 600 just south of Thief River Falls that is membership, but you just stop at the feed mill, pay $20? and you are in. Nice place but a haul from where you are

the border crossing in Roseau has a free/public 1,000 range if you feel like a day long road trip to get up there.

I think there is somewhere around Minnetonka that gets to 400?? But it's membership only or you need to go with a member.

I don't know of any other place that gets past 500, let alone 150-200 anywhere around here. Caribou I would say hands down is where to go, unless you want to jump threw the hoops at Gopher
Thank you! I'll check out Caribou.
If you're military / vet you can join the American Legion Post 435, then you can join the Post 435 gun club in Webster MN There's a 50, 100, 200 rifle, handgun, trap & skeet ranges.

If anybody gets N W corner of the state, Plummer has a great range, 25, 50, 100,200,300,400,500,600yd lanes $30 yr or $300 lifetime membership

Also interested if any new information pops up.. I'm out by Waconia.

I'm in waconia, not much out here. Depending on what yardage you need, there is 100 in green isle. Private club in Minnetonka, horse and hunt goes to 300? But I think that is also private. Caribou in le seuer is a short/easy drive to 500, from the waconia(ish) area it's maybe 45min-1hr.

If you friendly, there is a guy off 10 between waconia and Victoria that has a couple of gongs set up on the south side of the road, you could knock on his door :)