• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED KUIU Icon pro7200

turtle135

I have a KUIU icon pro7200 in very good shape. No rips and every zipper is perfect. Great for load carrying and multi day hunts. Looking to get $400 shipped.

Attachments

• 94AF03D3-9887-49AC-8150-7CDCFFB6274D.jpeg
    94AF03D3-9887-49AC-8150-7CDCFFB6274D.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 40
  • 90D36A3A-64A0-4A4E-BF8E-B32AE47D6589.jpeg
    90D36A3A-64A0-4A4E-BF8E-B32AE47D6589.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 41
I believe it's the lg frame and belt is universal.
The frame comes in Regular (R), Tall (T), and Extra Tall (XT).

The suspension (i asked for the belt size erroneously) set up comes in Small/Medium (S/M) and Large/Extra Large (L/XL).

Not trying to poke at your post but it DOES matter in both cases depending on who is going to wear it, their height, etc. I am actually interested in it based on the sizes listed on the frame and suspension on your setup.

I have several bags for my suspension setup but looking for a set for the wife. Ciao!

The frame comes in Regular (R), Tall (T), and Extra Tall (XT).

The suspension (i asked for the belt size erroneously) set up comes in Small/Medium (S/M) and Large/Extra Large (L/XL).

Not trying to poke at your post but it DOES matter in both cases depending on who is going to wear it, their height, etc. I am actually interested in it based on the sizes listed on the frame and suspension on your setup.

I have several bags for my suspension setup but looking for a set for the wife. Ciao!

the frame is adjustable by grooves and Velcro. It can be adjusted for tall and short. I think the where the grooves are determined the size. The length of the frame can't be longer because of the way it attaches to the bag. The bags are all the same length and the frame fits in the slots. The belt may be another issue but it is highly adjustable. It's a great pack but it's sold anyway and I haven't been on here the last few days. Good luck finding a bag for the wife.