Kudos to Powder Valley

GW Hunter

About a week ago a member here posted that Powder Valley had a bunch of powder in stock. I immediately went to the site and was shocked at how any different powders were indeed in stock, including the H4831SC that I've been looking for. I put a couple in my cart went to check out and the "I am not a robot" verification picture came up. After botching it twice in my haste and cursing up a storm about wth is it doing here ( it had never been there before ) I was certain I would be too late. I tried a 3rd time and got through and was shocked that what was in my cart was still available. I didn't dawn on me until a few days later that the verification actually did what it's supposed to do. Prevent the bots from purchasing stock. Hopefully this trend moves in to other sites and some resemblance of normalcy returns...

one of the best things they did. you need it to sign in and last night you also need it to check out. I did notice that products do stay available longer

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.