Powder Valley Industry Update

Deputy819

Unlike most of us on here... Maybe some won't shoot what they bought and slow panic buying to some degree allowing some recovery.
I know several guys that bought guns and lots of ammo and don't know how to load a rifle.

Maybe some won't shoot what they bought and slow panic buying to some degree allowing some recovery.
Heck, I've backed way off on both......never did the 'panic' part. About the worst I've done is buy up some H1000 here locally that I didn't really need.....and then trade some of it to other LRH member(s) for things that I did need and then sold the rest right here on this forum......for exactly what I paid for it.

Heck, I've backed way off on both......never did the 'panic' part. About the worst I've done is buy up some H1000 here locally that I didn't really need.....and then trade some of it to other LRH member(s) for things that I did need and then sold the rest right here on this forum......for exactly what I paid for it.
Thumbs up to you Deputy819!!
I did the same and swapped powder and projectiles but hit a dead end on primers!! Lol
We just need to keep this sight going to have our swap program remain alive and well!!!

I have to thank Powder Valley for providing real information. Much better than others in the industry. Several thing I learned. I might see Remington primers for handloading again. I didn't have much hope before. The operators of the Remington Ammunition plant produced a short video and said they were producing ammunition, two shifts a day, but no mention of any intention of supporting handloading. Vista Outdoors could shed so light on the activities of Alliant, CCI and Federal. Hodgdon could mention their efforts to purchase package and ship powders, most of which come from Australia and Belgium? Why is VihtaVuori not on the shelves? I have searched VihtaVuoris website for a statement and nothing. Why is Sierra, as Powder Valley explains, not shipping much? I think the reloading community deserves better communication?

I thought it was a well written and thoughtful statement. I work in shipping for a manufacturer and the number one thing people wish they could have had was a realistic statement of the timeline and expectations. I happened to be one of the lucky "bots" last week and I won't hesitate to buy from them the next time they have something I need.

BUT I still wish they hadn't mentioned exactly how gloomy the powder outlook is just as some things are turning up more often in my sphere of commerce. The panic button, she was just getting a break.

THAT IS BEING a very respected((MULE)),,,,I've been doing that for 9-10 months ///Fl to KY to NC and back,,,,,only as long as IT's FAIR...