SOLD/EXPIRED Kirby Allen APS Small painkiller Muzzlebrake

Corvalliscory

I have a APS Small painkiller muzzlebrake forsale. I was going to put it on my 300RUM, but since then I sold the rifle. It's brandnew still with the package and directions he sent it in. If you need more info, go to his site. I bought it because he's one of the best gunsmiths PERIOD. Selling it for $130 shipped to your door in the lower 48.

tillroot1

can you tell me what muzzle diameter this break will work on? Will it fit on a Remington varmint taper barrel?

Corvalliscory

His site says from 0.585-0.750 muzzle diameter it works for... So measure your barrel and lemme know.

Corvalliscory

Idaho- you're third in line... i'll let you know if it doesn't get sold. The first guy wanted it and he's supposed to send me a money order but I haven't heard back yet. I'm giving him a little longer.
cory

bigsampson

These are awesome. Have one on my 300 rum. My 12 year old shoots it and likes it.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.