• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kimber Montana 6.5 saum ultralite

hitemhard

Well I had this rifle built last year by benchmark barrels. Base rifle is a Kimber montana that was previously a 325wsm with only a handful of rounds through it. Benchmark trued the action and replaced the barrel with an 8 twist 24" 6.5 saum barrel in factory contour as to keep it light. the barrel has exactly 3 rds through it to verify the chamber was good to go. It has been bedded and the trigger tuned to a crisp 2.5lbs or just under. I added a egw HD 20moa rail and a it is wearing a vortex pst 2.5-10x32 illuminated reticle with mil turrets and mil reticle with seekins low rings.

The rifle by itself weighs in at a mere 6lb 2oz I haven't weighed it fully built with optic. This was built to be a lightweight longrange hunting rig that could take a beating.

I hate to sell this but odds of me using it in the next 5years are slim due to the fact my wife is pregnant with twins and I already have 2 young daughters :)

I also have 270 pieces of new hornady marked 6.5saum brass not included but available for purchase to buyer of the rifle.

I can send pics via text or email if interested.

cell 3606326482

[email protected]

Price is $2350/obo with optic/rings

$1750 without optic or rings

I don't need anything in terms of trade so if you want to trade it will have to be in my favor substantially. Well I do need a lot of diapers and lumber for the home addition I will be doing :)