• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kimber/C.T. Brian full house Custom SideWinder

JeffVN

More sacrifices to the tax gods.

I am offering a brand new and unfired by me full house custom Tim Brian Limited Edition (#16 of 200) SideWinder (Kimber Series I Ultra Carry). I do not have a build list, but the one on Tim's site gives most of the details, except mine has 40 LPI slide top serrations in addition to everything else on the list .

Mine is the blued with vertical stripped grips in the first picture:

snake3.jpg

Snake1.jpg

Snake2.jpg

Snake3.jpg

Here is Tim's website talking about the SideWinder:

SideWinder

Here is a magazine article on the SideWinder:

Guns

This is an amazing sidearm. As good as Tim's pictures are, they do not do this handgun justice. It truly is stunning. The limited edition of 200 is already sold out, so you can only get one from a current owner. To be honest this is the first one I've ever seen offered for sale. Mine is number 16 of 200 (I locked in my spot as fast as it was available)

The first "I'll take it" gets this gorgeous prize for $5,500.00. The Price is firm so no lowball offers please. I'll pay the cost of insured shipping to your FFL (If your FFL needs it to receive from an FFL, I'll split the $60.00 fee - so the price goes to $5,530.00).

The pistol is being listed on other sites.

NO TRADES

JeffVN